One successful breach of any part of your computer network can be all it takes to compromise information contained anywhere across your system. This can be disastrous.
With this in mind, WeSeeNow’s penetration testing ruthlessly interrogates your technology to find:
- How deep an intruder can get inside your network
- How much information can be taken
Any detection of future cyber threats to both your internal and external network is the first step in uncovering that single vulnerability.
The second and most important step is to exploit that vulnerability and make it safe.
Web Service and Web Application Penetration Testing
Evaluating the threat to your web service involves professional, automated data analysis tools to uncover potential weaknesses.
Assessment of web applications requires a more robust approach, including:
- Configuration analysis of the server/infrastructure hosting the web application
- Managing all interaction controls between a user and the web application, from user authentication to log out.
- Authorisation testing which occurs after a successful authentication
- Data Input Validation responsible for almost all of the major vulnerabilities in web applications
Your Penetration Test Report and Risk Rating
Once our Penetration Team have completed an exhaustive series of forensic scans and manual testing, we will supply you with a full, detailed report, together with our recommendation for remediation.
Each and every weak spot will be described, including how we successfully exploited the revealed danger areas, which are given an individual risk rating, as shown below: